Hello from Tacoma!
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2022/09/08(Thu) 07:47:14.18
- Hello from Tacoma!
Learn Esperanto in Linguistics Board! [転載禁止]©2ch.net
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2015/01/12(Mon) 14:40:13.71
Lernu Esperanton kaj igu amikoj!
- 64 名前：Anonymous 2018/03/13(Tue) 13:04:35.92
- Oka-kun yupipi saru-ton!
- 65 名前：Anonymous 2018/03/13(Tue) 15:28:40.50
- 66 名前：Anonymous 2018/11/18(Sun) 00:48:39.90
- 67 名前：Anonymous 2021/03/30(Tue) 10:16:23.41
Li estis la plej bona parolanto en Esperanto
- 68 名前：Anonymous 2022/04/16(Sat) 02:25:16.36
Mi sopiras la tagojn, kiam ni ĉiuj kantis rusajn kaj nordkoreajn laborkantojn.
- 69 名前：Anonymous 2022/06/10(Fri) 09:17:06.67
- OKA kun bonvolu reveni
- 70 名前：Anonymous 2022/07/19(Tue) 23:13:20.51
- 71 名前：Anonymous 2022/07/28(Thu) 18:20:26.51
- 72 名前：Anonymous 2022/08/07(Sun) 18:12:17.75
- La granda parolanto en Japanio estas S-ro Oka
- 73 名前：Anonymous 2022/08/25(Thu) 12:47:00.58
- La granda parolanto en Japanio estas S-ro Oka
what's up people
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/14(Tue) 13:27:14.64
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/17(Fri) 22:06:05.21
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/18(Sat) 00:48:41.93
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/18(Sat) 08:27:29.59
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/19(Sun) 04:05:17.05
- 6 名前：Anonymous 2022/06/27(Mon) 23:57:08.84
- 7 名前：Anonymous 2022/07/15(Fri) 06:35:14.83
I'm going to improve my English skill in this thread [転載禁止]©2ch.net
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2015/01/26(Mon) 16:06:19.64
- my TOEIC score is 360 now. XD
- 58 名前：Anonymous 2018/05/07(Mon) 23:23:01.47
Dont get shot.
- 59 名前：Anonymous 2018/05/08(Tue) 07:49:47.09
- OTINPO milk umauma
- 60 名前：Anonymous 2018/05/10(Thu) 04:26:33.52
I’m a junior student in an university in Tokyo and [I'm] gonna go to the US next semester as an exchange student!
I’ve already done a year exchange in Europe several years ago and [I'm] very excited to do [an] exchange again:) Any tips for exchange in US???
- 61 名前：Anonymous 2018/11/18(Sun) 00:48:10.31
- 62 名前：Anonymous 2021/02/06(Sat) 15:17:25.33
Buy a bulletproof vest. Also, where in the US are you planning to go?
- 63 名前：Anonymous 2022/04/02(Sat) 06:23:08.84
- 64 名前：Anonymous 2022/04/02(Sat) 07:02:51.77
- Why don't you come to the new chat in english?
Why new one?
Because 5ch will be closed someday in the near future.
- 65 名前：Anonymous 2022/04/22(Fri) 16:16:50.63
- No one here.
- 66 名前：Anonymous 2022/05/01(Sun) 07:53:52.52
- Up to date Infomation
<meta property="fb:ypp_id" content="XXX">
<meta name="description" content="Be sure to put an "I" in the text.">
<meta name="keywords" content="Google[The word you want to enter] ,Google ,Google ,Google・・・・・・・・・・・・">
If you keep earning
you can earn millions to tens of billions of dollars because it is information that no one knows
so "including access fees"please.
I wish you a happy time.
SWIFT code / BIC / routing number：RIKBJPJT
Beneficiary Bank Name：THE HOKURIKU BANK, LTD.
Beneficiary Bank Branch：Tomakomai BRANCH
Beneficiary Bank Address：2-6-22 ,Nishiki-cho ,Tomakomai-shi ,Hokkaido JAPAN 053-0023
Recipient Name：Osamu Hasegawa
Recipient Address：3-18-17 kOYO-CHO ,tOMAKOMAI-SHI ,hOKKAIDO JAPAN 053-0811
Recipient Phone Number：+81 80-4040-8276
Recipient Account Number / IBAN：523-6066889
I watch it every day.
- 67 名前：Anonymous 2022/05/05(Thu) 08:58:14.05
What are you wanting?
I'd like to make a friend to practice Japanese With!
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2020/12/27(Sun) 12:01:05.88
- Well, this board is dead as fuck so I don't know if anyone will bite, but I need someone to practice with. I have the ultimate goal of maybe studying in Japan one day. I am an American.
I'd like to make some more Japanese friends, but even non Japanese people will do as long as you're able to converse in Japanese. I've been studying for quite some time but I want to be able to talk naturally without defaulting to English. I think I can understand things alright but my trouble comes when I try to express my own thoughts in Japanese.
I can also help anyone with their English.
I'm also a huge depressed loser degenerate avid 4chan user so maybe we can get along.
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2020/12/27(Sun) 12:14:00.67
- I'm aware that studying in Japan may as well be a pipe dream because I'm stupid as fuck and poor as piss, but I gotta have a goal to work towards before I kms. I'd like to maybe take the JLPT and try to get a scholarship and/or make enough money for language school. I can contact via email or discord.
Probably wont ever check this thread again so if you're interested:
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2021/08/17(Tue) 07:13:30.63
- nihonngo wakarimasuka?
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2021/08/17(Tue) 18:25:02.60
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2021/09/10(Fri) 20:18:30.37
- Me too
- 6 名前：Anonymous 2021/12/04(Sat) 16:59:08.88
- 7 名前：Anonymous 2022/03/23(Wed) 10:30:23.31
- 8 名前：Anonymous 2022/03/24(Thu) 12:27:30.76
Im japanese asking to american or english speaker
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/11(Sat) 23:05:00.44
- what is ligma
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/18(Sat) 03:58:58.86
- wakarimasen lol
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/28(Tue) 15:32:55.28
- Ligma Balls
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2021/12/19(Sun) 14:07:10.54
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2022/03/02(Wed) 18:34:50.58
Why doesn't foreigner come here ??? [転載禁止]©2ch.net
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2015/05/22(Fri) 12:15:15.85
- Embassy not to function.
- 538 名前：Anonymous 2021/01/29(Fri) 09:02:24.53
- I am from Hong Kong!
Free Hong Kong! Fuck CCP!
- 539 名前：Anonymous 2021/02/05(Fri) 05:49:49.01
- Europe was georestricted after GDPR so they can't even see the site without VPN.
- 540 名前：Anonymous 2021/03/08(Mon) 13:46:50.34
- I mean, im a foreigner (USA) who comes here. Learning Japanese and 4chan is boring lol
- 541 名前：Anonymous 2021/05/06(Thu) 18:01:39.60
- Do not talk of 4chan here, dummies.
We love Japanese and we love Chinese. Long live CCP!
- 542 名前：Anonymous 2021/06/30(Wed) 20:57:00.36
- I had to use a VPN to even view this board.
Then it blocked me from posting because I was using a VPN.
So I used several VPNs in hope this post goes through.
- 543 名前：Anonymous 2021/07/05(Mon) 07:34:56.97
- Hi, I'm from Canada. I think because it is very difficult to navigate this site if a person cannot read Japanese.
- 544 名前：Anonymous 2021/07/16(Fri) 04:18:48.18
- I'm from the UK and not all of my Japanese friends visit here because of geoblocking
- 545 名前：Anonymous 2021/12/08(Wed) 09:42:52.73
- anybody here?
- 546 名前：Anonymous 2021/12/12(Sun) 21:26:32.02
- I am here. Hello. I came to see if there is anything to help me with learning Japanese, but I have plenty time to learn. I can just browse.
- 547 名前：Anonymous 2021/12/16(Thu) 10:18:31.22
but i dont know how your japanese level is.
please speak japanese.
first of all,greeting
nihongo no Kodomo no hon
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2019/02/25(Mon) 09:08:45.53
- I wanna learn japanese, what are some interesting novels or games that have written japanese but are for kids in elementary school or can just read kanas.
I can read kanas and some basic kanjis, but I just try to look up some light novels or games and they require a teen level of reading, too advanced for me.
My grammar and vocabulary is like a small kid (5-6 year old), so games from internet or anime or light novels are too advanced for me.
I would love any help.
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2019/03/28(Thu) 01:31:13.22
i don't think 5ch is a good place for that
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2019/09/30(Mon) 16:42:24.31
- Read yotsuba to
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2021/07/16(Fri) 22:39:36.29
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2021/07/23(Fri) 06:56:28.57
- >I can read kanas and some basic kanjis
>My grammar and vocabulary is like a small kid
I doubt it. A small Japanese kid can beat you in any Japanese exam. I am not saying this to discourage you or anything like that. So here are my tips and methods:
1. Get a copy of Genki 1 and 2, including workbooks. After each chapter, don't forget the extra reading and kanji exercises near the end of the book. Even if you know the grammar, do the workbook exercises. This will help you actually use the grammar.
2. While doing this, also start using Anki for vocabulary/kanji. I strongly recommend improved core 3k deck. Do it every single day. If you set the "new daily cards" to 50, in 2 months you will have learned the most used 3 thousand words and their kanji. This is important so you can actually read without looking up every single word. Trust me, it becomes bothersome.
3. Start reading after finishing Genki 1. As anon said, yotsubato can be a good start. You can use sites like jpdb.io to check if they are easy enough for you. If you find it to hard and bothersome, take a break from reading for a week while you keep studying. Then try again. Rinse and repeat.
4. While reading, you might want to create your own anki deck and add the words you looked up, along with the sentence. This is called sentence mining, and this will drastically speed up your learning, and help stop you from forgetting the new vocabulary you learned while reading.
5. After finishing Genki 2, you will be past the beginner level. You should keep on reading, and also start some other textbook like tobira.
DON'T EVER USE THINGS LIKE HEISIG'S REMEMBERING THE KANJI. It will slow you down, because you will be dedicating a considerable amount of time to kanji only. Just don't do it.
Finally, just start studying and reading. Time spent not studying or reading is time wasted.
Good luck and have fun.
Language Learning Resources Thread [無断転載禁止]©5ch.net
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2017/08/12(Sat) 15:28:23.12
- So you want to learn a language but don't know where to start?
Want to practice but can't find any use?
The good news is there are massive amounts of resources online and off that are free! in most cases.
In this thread post anything that might be helpful to anyone wanting to learn or practice a language. Don't be afraid to request anything also!
Foreign news publishers, Dictionaries, Foreign TV, Practice and Learning programs, Books, or anything else that might help. All of these are fair game.
Learning how to learn (don't spend much time here)
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2017/08/12(Sat) 15:33:42.40
"More than 900 free Chinese lessons ranging from Beginner to Advanced" (Thanks, SB35)
Learning Chinese entries on the Chengdu Living blog Including many reference links with descriptions. (Thanks, ProdigalSon)
Peggy Lee Teaches Chinese
(Thanks, Pi Mu Rho)
Chinese podcasts with which to learn Chinese.
An online Chinese dictionary (Thanks, ProdigalSon)
A variety of useful tools for learning and using Mandarin Chinese. (Thanks, ProdigalSon)
Stroke Orders for Traditional Characters (enter pinyin or character)
"whenever I'm practicing a character for the first time, I look it up on zhongwen.com. Each entry gives you an explanation for the character's form, though some are more illustrative than others. For example if you look up , this is the entry: 👀
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2017/08/12(Sat) 15:35:37.87
A free online dictionary with which to look up Japanese kanji based on their visual parts, even if those parts aren't official radicals.
A Japanese-Japanese dictionary with internal linking, so you can conveniently look up words you don't know that pop up in definitions for the original word. (Thanks, LyonsLions)
Yahoo Japan Dictionary
Japanese-Japanese, English-Japanese, Japanese-English, and more.
Tae Kim's Japanese Grammar Guide
A fairly comprehensive and well-explained collection of Japanese grammar points, in order from essential to rare. 👀
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2017/08/12(Sat) 15:41:30.01
Arabic Keyboard Layout
A social language learning site that is limited to the al-Kitaab series of Arabic textbooks at the moment. (Thanks, kenning)
Arabic search engine that allows you type Arabic with Latin characters. Chrome and Firefox extensions also available. (Thanks, Xandu)
elroy's Arabic resources list
"A much more in depth list of Arabic resources" (Thanks, Xandu) 👀
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2018/06/19(Tue) 04:22:26.87
- 6 名前：Anonymous 2018/06/22(Fri) 23:16:16.69
Great Practice and Learning programs. Best English Teachers who are used to work with Japanese people. Very interesting lessons.
- 7 名前：Anonymous 2018/11/18(Sun) 00:52:46.66
- 8 名前：Anonymous 2021/05/27(Thu) 20:12:34.41
Learn some random Taglish
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2018/12/30(Sun) 10:39:06.28
- Hello, I am Filipino whose main language and first launguage is English.
However, due to my language (mixed with English) being spoken around me, I could teach you Taglish. (I don't recommend speaking it on some areas speaking pure Tagalog). now just ask me some random questions but note I don't know everything ok xd
oh might even tell you stuff about the filipino people in the internet if you want (I do not do the same as them)
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2019/01/09(Wed) 18:24:14.64
- Maligayang bagong taon!
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2019/01/17(Thu) 19:37:39.90
- oh and you can discuss with taglish also
Debeyo tepek is det new pic on the home page???
Mawawala ako ng brain cells dyan omg
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2021/03/02(Tue) 21:43:29.05
- Hello po, buhay po po kayo?
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2021/03/13(Sat) 01:26:16.64
- patay na
５ちゃんねる BBS.CGI - 2022/10/07 16:18:39 JST
last modified at 2022/10/07 18:45:43 JST