- 1 名前：Anonymous 2015/01/26(Mon) 17:37:59.21
- 411 名前：Anonymous 2020/03/07(Sat) 22:21:37.87
- 412 名前：Anonymous 2020/03/09(Mon) 10:03:45.53
- 413 名前：Anonymous 2020/03/14(Sat) 11:52:06.36
- Hello my name is aerofatlas, I will stick kratom up my ass and change my name to Erolas
- 414 名前：Anonymous 2020/03/14(Sat) 11:57:26.07
Hi, Erofatlas your local Englis roricon hre. I relly leik TF2 tradeng. Pls no bulli. I em onle 8 yers old.
My ded stell bets me weh belt. Help
- 415 名前：Anonymous 2020/03/18(Wed) 12:04:38.21
- 416 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/09(Thu) 11:54:57.00
- 417 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/06(Wed) 12:17:05.35
- 418 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/22(Fri) 13:27:06.47
- 419 名前：Anonymous 2020/06/02(Tue) 16:05:46.18
- 420 名前：Anonymous 2020/06/23(Tue) 13:42:20.13
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2018/03/20(Tue) 02:17:25.42
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2020/01/31(Fri) 21:01:07.01
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2020/01/31(Fri) 21:02:57.56
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2020/01/31(Fri) 21:04:02.98
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2020/06/21(Sun) 21:00:11.54
are u NEET? [転載禁止]©2ch.net
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2015/01/16(Fri) 10:33:18.51
- im NEET
- 126 名前：Anonymous 2019/09/25(Wed) 00:41:14.01
- I was pesu
- 127 名前：Anonymous 2019/10/15(Tue) 02:59:51.04
- I love tea
- 128 名前：Anonymous 2019/11/29(Fri) 19:12:36.72
- 129 名前：Anonymous 2019/12/03(Tue) 08:25:41.99
- i am Russians neet. proof will be no . 19 years old)))
- 130 名前：Anonymous 2020/03/24(Tue) 17:28:23.43
- You may laugh at my dream ,
but i feel it will come true.
- 131 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/19(Tue) 09:01:40.53
- ＮＯ I'm not
- 132 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/22(Fri) 13:33:08.05
- TOUGH and NEET
- 133 名前：Anonymous 2020/06/03(Wed) 10:16:26.66
- 134 名前：Anonymous 2020/06/09(Tue) 11:21:30.66
- 135 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/02(Thu) 08:30:06.57
- NEET eat peat.
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2017/02/10(Fri) 18:55:23.61
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2017/03/01(Wed) 00:52:12.51
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2017/08/04(Fri) 14:53:17.65
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2017/08/07(Mon) 08:35:18.96
- 【Bit coin investment method to become billionaire】
Yobit site http://yobit.io/en/trade/MUU/BTC/?bonus=cjboI
How to http://satoshinakamoto.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/08/06/131826
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/31(Sun) 09:30:54.74
http://twitter.com/5chan_nel (5ch newer account)
kono itatte juunin iruno? [無断転載禁止]©5ch.net
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2017/03/01(Wed) 01:23:54.98
- ore sika inai yokan
- 24 名前：Anonymous 2018/06/21(Thu) 21:43:30.92
- Soui eva NIKE gaca wat a bulando meino cu tuo hanv aisiter ulas ine.
Tash ica ömankö to caiu namaed atta yona.
- 25 名前：Anonymous 2018/06/22(Fri) 02:29:26.94
Tuma ran bok edato omot taga hont oun I atte war atta.
- 26 名前：Anonymous 2018/06/22(Fri) 18:56:35.75
Demo NIKE janacat a,douy ara ADIDAS no bulando lashiy.
- 27 名前：Anonymous 2018/06/23(Sat) 02:29:01.97
Hont oda, bulando no namaen I kiwot olar ete kids u kanak at tayo.
- 28 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/25(Sat) 10:29:47.73
- Omaera yominikui zo
- 29 名前：Anonymous 2018/09/07(Fri) 02:04:45.33
Mos ich im igayan a omois hit atten nal a ayamar yo!!
- 30 名前：Anonymous 2018/09/07(Fri) 02:16:31.78
google honnyaku de gengo wo ratengo ni site hatuon sasetemiruto omosiroi koto ga okiru kamo yo!
- 31 名前：Anonymous 2018/11/18(Sun) 01:08:05.71
- 32 名前：Anonymous 2019/11/15(Fri) 01:54:56.96
- syokibidou haha
- 33 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/20(Wed) 06:04:54.98
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2017/12/05(Tue) 10:24:36.80
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2017/12/05(Tue) 10:26:55.34
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2019/01/16(Wed) 14:29:02.91
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2020/02/26(Wed) 13:36:40.38
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/03(Sun) 08:35:48.12
- Did you win?
- 6 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/16(Sat) 06:07:33.17
do you suko tofusan? [無断転載禁止]©5ch.net
- 1 名前：Anonymous 転載ダメ©2ch.net(８級) 2017/05/11(Thu) 13:55:00.64
VIPQ2_EXTDAT: none:none:1000:512:----: EXT was configured
- 29 名前：Anonymous 2018/06/30(Sat) 08:49:42.21
- 30 名前：Anonymous 2018/07/11(Wed) 22:41:50.67
- 31 名前：Anonymous 2018/07/25(Wed) 07:41:13.58
- 32 名前：Anonymous 2018/07/28(Sat) 03:23:00.24
- Uh... nice English guys
- 33 名前：Anonymous 2018/07/29(Sun) 23:00:18.20
- 34 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/04(Sat) 18:24:59.25
- Saya suka Tofusan.
- 35 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/25(Sat) 10:23:54.83
- 36 名前：Anonymous 2018/11/17(Sat) 00:28:10.86
- i suko tofusan
- 37 名前：Anonymous 2018/11/18(Sun) 01:06:57.52
- 38 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/20(Mon) 18:07:22.62
- shiota k-taro
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:42:33.98
- Developmental disabilities are a group of conditions due to an impairment in physical, learning, language, or behavior areas.
These conditions begin during the developmental period, may impact day-to-day functioning, and usually last throughout a person’s lifetime.
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:42:57.26
- Developmental Milestones
Skills such as taking a first step, smiling for the first time, and waving “bye-bye” are called developmental milestones.
Children reach milestones in how they play, learn, speak, behave, and move (for example, crawling and walking).
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:43:15.73
- Children develop at their own pace, so it’s impossible to tell exactly when a child will learn a given skill.
However, the developmental milestones give a general idea of the changes to expect as a child gets older.
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:43:41.89
- As a parent, you know your child best. If your child is not meeting the milestones for his or her age, or if you think there could be a problem with the way your child plays, learns, speaks, acts, and moves talk to your child’s doctor and share your concerns.
Don’t wait. Acting early can make a real difference!
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:44:10.92
- Developmental Monitoring and Screening
A child’s growth and development are followed through a partnership between parents and health care professionals. At each well-child visit, the doctor looks for developmental delays or problems and talks with the parents about any concerns the parents might have. This is called developmental monitoring.
Any problems noticed during developmental monitoring should be followed up with developmental screening. Developmental screening is a short test to tell if a child is learning basic skills when he or she should, or if there are delays.
If a child has a developmental delay, it is important to get help as soon as possible. Early identification and intervention can have a significant impact on a child’s ability to learn new skills, as well as reduce the need for costly interventions over time.
- 6 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:45:01.42
- Causes and Risk Factors
Developmental disabilities begin anytime during the developmental period and usually last throughout a person’s lifetime. Most developmental disabilities begin before a baby is born, but some can happen after birth because of injury, infection, or other factors.
Most developmental disabilities are thought to be caused by a complex mix of factors.
These factors include genetics; parental health and behaviors (such as smoking and drinking) during pregnancy;
complications during birth; infections the mother might have during pregnancy or the baby might have very early in life;
and exposure of the mother or child to high levels of environmental toxins, such as lead. For some developmental disabilities, such as fetal alcohol syndrome, which is caused by drinking alcohol during pregnancy, we know the cause. But for most, we don’t.
- 7 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:45:29.34
- Following are some examples of what we know about specific developmental disabilities:
At least 25% of hearing loss among babies is due to maternal infections during pregnancy, such as cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection; complications after birth; and head trauma.
Some of the most common known causes of intellectual disability include fetal alcohol syndrome; genetic and chromosomal conditions, such as Down syndrome and fragile X syndrome; and certain infections during pregnancy.
Children who have a sibling with autism are at a higher risk of also having autism spectrum disorder.
Low birthweight, premature birth, multiple birth, and infections during pregnancy are associated with an increased risk for many developmental disabilities.
Untreated newborn jaundice (high levels of bilirubin in the blood during the first few days after birth) can cause a type of brain damage known as kernicterus. Children with kernicterus are more likely to have cerebral palsy, hearing and vision problems, and problems with their teeth. Early detection and treatment of newborn jaundice can prevent kernicterus.
- 8 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:46:05.61
- The Study to Explore Early Development (SEED) is a multiyear study funded by CDC. It is currently the largest study in the United States to help identify factors that may put children at risk for autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities.
Learn more about SEED »
- 9 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:48:36.02
- Who Is Affected
Developmental disabilities occur among all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups. Recent estimates in the United States show that about one in six, or about 17%, of children aged 3 through 17 years have one or more developmental disabilities, such as:
autism spectrum disorder,
intellectual disability pdf icon
vision impairment pdf icon
and other developmental delays.
For over a decade, CDC’s Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network has been tracking the number and characteristics of children with autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, and intellectual disability in several diverse communities throughout the United States.
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2020/02/12(Wed) 13:17:23.30
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/12(Sun) 01:52:41.48
Kodomo Beya Oji-san
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2020/01/26(Sun) 15:33:34.37
- lets talk
５ちゃんねる BBS.CGI - 2020/07/02 02:49:58 JST
last modified at 2020/07/02 08:30:07 JST