X

#3.11. Terrorism # Tabuse System # Fake Wars # [無断転載禁止]©2ch.net
0001Anonymous2016/06/29(Wed) 09:53:27.39
TABUSE SYSTEM is the biggest taboo in the world…

What is the TABUSE SYSTEM ? (TABUSE SYSTEM is famous in Japan.)

・All of wars are fake.
・All of religions are cabal tool.
・If I occupy the opponent ideas (or organizations), I can completely control all its matter.Therefore I should occupy all ideas and organizations with farce friction strategically.
・Only owning all central banks in the world and the right of controlling the gold price come to the world ruler.

3.11 and Fukushima were terrorism attacks by U.S.A , Israel , Korean, Zainichi(Korean in Japan),Tabuse Korean, Vatican(Not only ‘Peter Hans Kolvenbach’, it’s Vatican attack. ) and so on.
Our Japanese have evidence, and famous anti-3.11 terrorism journalist ( ‘Benjamin Fulford’ and ‘Richard Koshimizu’ and ‘Izumi’) are terrorist puppets. Zionist likes to occupy their opponent
idea strategically.

・All of wars are fake.
Russia and Saudi Arabia ink nuclear energy deal, exchange invites
http://www.rt.com/news/268198-russia-saudi-nuclear-agreements/
Why does Russia Government have the strong-tie with former Japanese prime minister Hatoyama(Gnosticism Illuminati) as the most important Japanese? Hatoyama is famous that he links ‘Al-Qaeda’.

ONRW.NET
http://www.onrw.net/worldjapan/14021795929546/26
0024Anonymous2019/01/28(Mon) 14:42:33.31
sounds like an anime
0025Anonymous2019/05/16(Thu) 20:37:27.62
He is not a mikado
Mikado is not a ruler it,s just like a channeler of mitama.
So,we Sinto knew that,
So,Tennou was made by Freemason and Tokugawa government
Look Their necklace,you can find it,s a same thing lol
This world Made by them since 1776
Maybe
0027Anonymous2019/05/16(Thu) 20:54:48.36
And look at this picture
https://www.thoughtco.com/the-vatican-city-is-a-country-1435444
So,you can find key open it.
But cross is just key,what is a story you knew about cross .
Think!!!
And you will find all story is a fake,and you will find that cross key is something missing.
Thik!
0028Anonymous2019/05/16(Thu) 21:06:38.20
Tabuse?
We don,t know nothing about tennou
Where he came from,who is his father,we don,t know
Because,Meiji gov just told that we are the absolute ruler !
Just he and Meiji gov,just that.
0029Anonymous2019/05/16(Thu) 21:14:39.63
311 by nuke? Lol
How many mega tones nukes ?
We can,t make that tsunami by nukes.
0032Anonymous2021/02/09(Tue) 18:22:34.56
Why is many white people racists?
0033Anonymous2021/02/14(Sun) 05:04:00.22
>>1
TABUSE SYSTEM is a famous FAKE.
It's easy to object it with evidence and throw it away.
So today, nobody believes it in Japan.
0034Anonymous2023/08/24(Thu) 09:45:38.31
test
0035Anonymous2024/01/22(Mon) 09:13:22.76
My mother whom I who might cry to me much lower as the man who knew what I avoided as a member of society am made a fool of by a woman, and TV is done as a member of society to a person of JGBT below as TV takes this up, and pride is injured in the mysterious group, and mother was doing for fear of them until it is in these days when it shed tears that I tell mother who might not speak such a thing that there might not be breath when I contact with the person who was not able to appear in the true public that is the person who looked such as the lion writing a novel with this which is this which I feel very hard, and lived in front of mother, and oneself is seen so in mother when I know mother who was not able to meet a family until it is to a human being proper as an unpleasant member of society when sympathized with from the circumference is so
There was not the help
I support that contact me if is good, and maemukito@yahoo.co.jp you do that got the face which took from the parent when the face is prohibited fixed, and is small, but when give money, and it may be possible, it, please try the thing which I want hard because it is necessary, and I live with effort, too; with effort with effort

People who looked such as the lion which people such as the lion cannot enter all, and a face was writing the truth novel that their existence contributes to the fact that social Japan such as China and Korea is different from China and Korea without the significant existence that is people who any existence is writing a novel in it that a face let people such as the lion join it in Japan, and look similar contribute to the fact
レスを投稿する

ニューススポーツなんでも実況