Tomorrow was farewell party of synchronization in Kyushu. I separated from Sakamoto office, aims to independence from Hiroshi Karasawa, pay travel expenses on my own.
I decided to go using the long-distance bus also serves as saving.
I was too late for boarding time, because I've never use the long-distance bus.When I board the bus, I gave a cold stare from everyone.
It reminds me of my junior high school days. I imagine that I'm a lawyer. I'm different from them, and erase the unpleasant mood.
Long-distance bus what I take has four columns. It was a failure that I chose for the price. Hip aches to narrow sheet.
I was going to sleep until arriving, but I can't sleep with tension that I'm next to a young woman.
Then, I was going to eat the Mac that I bought before taking the bus to fill my stomach.I took the Mega Mac from wrapping paper, and had my mouth full. Delicious.
Large coke was empty in no time because of drying inside the carriage and salty potatoes.
We rested in Ebina SA after a while I satisfy my appetite. There were shops in SA of Ebina, so I enjoyed eating losing track of time.
Taking the bus again, it had departed towards the destination of Kyushu.And then, I felt tremendous defecation desire and unprecedented micturition desire.
"It's overr!! I cant not stand NALYYYY!!!! I'm gonna leak NALYYYYYYYYYY !!!!; bulybulybulydovadobhupabubububooo!!!! Jobobobeaujolais nouveauvovovovo!!!! Bubabbababutchipappappapa!!!!!!"
Queer voice of the 34-years-old man echoed in the bus for Fukuoka.