"The 'Nobel Prize' should be abolished immediately."
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2022/01/03(Mon) 19:38:01.29
- "There are many other fields of science besides physics, chemistry, medical physiology, literature and economics for which there are Nobel Prizes, but the Nobel Prize does not take into account any achievements in these fields.
It is unclear how and on what basis the selection of winners is made.
There have been cases where some people were awarded the Nobel Prize while others were not, even though they had done exactly the same work, making the award unfair.
There is a strong misogyny and racism in the Nobel Prizes, with a bias towards men and whites.
The Nobel Prize is also awarded for what is now considered fake science, such as lobotomies.
Since the Nobel Prize is well known to the general public, public funds are concentrated in research fields where the Nobel Prize is expected to be awarded, causing distortions in the distribution of research funds.
In the first place, unlike in Nobel's time, modern scientific research is conducted by a team of many people, and progress is no longer based on the achievements of a specific individual.
As a result, the Nobel Prize has brought various negative effects to science and must be abolished immediately."
This seems to be the reality.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
les schémas de modules de courbes elliptiques
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/21(Thu) 18:02:46.67
- it's the easiest paper
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/21(Thu) 18:03:43.86
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/22(Fri) 18:37:49.65
- too easy, but important
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2020/06/18(Thu) 01:12:23.12
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2021/11/01(Mon) 17:04:21.75
http://twitter.com/5chan_nel (5ch newer account)
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2021/07/12(Mon) 12:46:36.19
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2021/07/12(Mon) 12:48:14.95
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2017/09/20(Wed) 21:09:59.75
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2018/07/18(Wed) 17:57:36.17
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 23:08:29.25
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2021/05/04(Tue) 08:42:29.50
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2017/03/18(Sat) 23:45:21.48
- 10 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/14(Tue) 20:44:49.15
- 11 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/14(Tue) 20:47:37.95
- 12 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/14(Tue) 21:13:43.00
- 13 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/14(Tue) 21:14:37.34
- 14 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/14(Tue) 21:20:21.46
- 15 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/14(Tue) 21:27:02.36
- 16 名前：Anonymous 2020/07/15(Wed) 13:33:11.54
- 17 名前：Anonymous 2020/12/23(Wed) 03:43:37.25
- 18 名前：Anonymous 2020/12/23(Wed) 03:47:35.85
- 19 名前：Anonymous 2020/12/23(Wed) 03:53:38.83
i've shown the Vojta conj.
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2018/10/01(Mon) 21:31:57.07
- wanna know guys?
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2018/10/09(Tue) 07:35:38.61
- pl le me kn
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2020/10/26(Mon) 15:29:41.16
the construction of the Neron model over a Dedekind domain
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/21(Tue) 11:27:41.48
- Let's make it!
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2018/10/14(Sun) 05:29:09.53
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/21(Thu) 17:49:41.48
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2020/10/26(Mon) 15:29:11.55
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2020/06/23(Tue) 23:47:32.52
- Any question is welcomed.
locally noetherian regular flat surfaces over a Dedekind scheme
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2018/02/16(Fri) 22:07:25.40
- 2 名前：Anonymous 2018/02/17(Sat) 11:24:43.56
- good thread.
- 3 名前：Anonymous 2018/02/19(Mon) 20:04:43.91
- Is there an elliptic curve over a local field such that all reductions are stable?
- 4 名前：Anonymous 2018/02/21(Wed) 04:39:16.66
- 5 名前：Anonymous 2018/06/27(Wed) 04:02:28.75
- wack mc
fuck and shit
- 6 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/25(Sat) 08:24:26.88
- 7 名前：Anonymous 2018/08/26(Sun) 08:03:48.72
you have no money
money money money abba
- 8 名前：Anonymous 2018/11/08(Thu) 02:03:48.91
- 9 名前：Anonymous 2018/11/18(Sun) 19:14:34.84
- 10 名前：Anonymous 2020/05/21(Thu) 17:44:42.66
- s makumaku
Interstellar object ‘Oumuamua believed to be ‘active ...
- 1 名前：Anonymous 2020/04/14(Tue) 14:40:03.11
- Scientists believe cigar-shaped visitor to our solar system is fragment of a larger body
Mon 13 Apr 2020 11.00 EDT
The cigar-shaped interstellar visitor to our solar system known as ‘Oumuamua could be the remnants of a larger body that was torn apart by its host star, according to researchers.
The dark, reddish object that hurtled into our solar system in 2017 and was named after the Hawaiian word for messenger or scout has long puzzled scientists.
Among its peculiarities is the lack of an envelope of gas and dust that comets typically give off as they heat up. Further work by experts suggested the body was accelerated by the loss of water vapour and other gases – as seen with comets but not asteroids. The upshot was that ‘Oumuamua was labelled a “comet in disguise”.
５ちゃんねる BBS.CGI - 2022/10/07 16:18:39 JST
last modified at 2022/10/07 18:14:48 JST